Suggestions & Complaints

Want to make a suggestion to the practice?

Your comments and suggestions are important to us, please email Please use this email for suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you.

Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this email. If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

Want to make a complaint?

We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice.

However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling that they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably, as possible.

Most problems can be sorted out quickly and easily, often at the time they arise with the person concerned. Where you are not able to resolve your complaint in this way, please let us know as soon as possible, ideally within a matter of days. This will enable us to get a clear picture of the circumstances surrounding your complaint.

If it is not possible to raise or resolve your complaint immediately, please send details of your complaint to -, or to the surgery address as soon as possible. This should be within 12 months of the incident, or within 12 months of it coming to your notice.

Complaints are best made in writing to ensure we have the full details, however if you do wish to make a verbal complaint, please let us know and this can be arranged. Please let us know;

  • What happened
  • Who was involved
  • When it happened
  • Why you are unhappy
  • What you would like us to do to put things right

Please ensure we can identify you by providing your full name, along with your address, date of birth or NHS number.

Please note that this email address may not be checked every working day and is not checked at weekends or on bank holidays.  We will acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days and aim to respond fully within 28 working days.

If you are unhappy with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, who investigate complaints about the NHS in England on 0345 015 4033 or

Complaining on behalf of someone else; Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of medical confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else The Practice needs to know that you have their permission to do so. A note, signed by the person concerned, will be required unless they are incapable of providing this due to illness or disability.